Apple’s M1 processors (2020 and newer models) allow for ArcSite’s iPad and iPhone app to be run on Apple desktop and laptops. You can find the processor of your Mac by choosing About this Mac on your computer
Installing ArcSite on your Mac
- Launch App Store on your Mac
- Type ArcSite in Search
- Be sure that iPhone & iPad Apps is highlighted
- Click Get
You can take advantage of all ArcSite features by using your mouse and keyboard however zooming in on your drawing requires your laptop’s built-in trackpad or an external trackpad for your desktop.
Zooming with ArcSite on your Mac
- Hold the Option key on your keyboard
- Pinch your fingers on the trackpad to zoom in
- Expand your fingers on the trackpad to zoom out
Article is closed for comments.