The following article shows how to set a pricing margin and test your pricing and outputs.
- Update existing pricing for margin (existing customers with priced products only).
- Set a pricing margin.
- Check or create product-level pricing if desired.
- Test for pricing accuracy and view a sample proposal.
Update your existing pricing (existing customers with priced products only).
New customers without priced products should move to the next step. Using the bulk edit feature, existing customers can quickly adjust product pricing for margin.
- Decide what general margin you would like to apply to all products, 30%, 40% etc. (you can also adjust at the product level later).
- Use the "Bulk edit with excel feature" to adjust pricing. Please note that you should do this only when salespeople are not actively quoting work to maintain accurate pricing.
Setting your overall margin.
You can also price at the product level with your applied margin or de-select the margin at the product level.
Now you can test your new pricing for accuracy and view a proposal.