This lesson teaches the basic editing skills needed to produce more detailed drawings.
- How to adjust the length.
- How to move and position items on your canvas.
- How to rotate and duplicate.
- How to cleanup drawings with trim or extend.
How to edit a line length, location, and copy/paste a line into your drawing.
1. Tap select > free select and tap a line and drag at the end to extend.
2. Tap the measurement value of our active line, in this case a line and enter in a new value to adjust.
3. Use the move control point to drag the line to a new area.
4. Use rotate to change orientation.
5. Create a copy with the duplicate function.
Watch these quick edit actions in this short example video 📐🔨
Extend and trim.
1. Draw a line, lift your finger or stylus to create a gap, and keep drawing a second line.
2. Tap edit > use extend to draw a line connecting both lines.
3. Draw a box, but instead of ending at the corner continue with a small line.
4. Tap trim and draw over the overage to delete, leaving a perfect box.
Watch this video to get an example of how to best use the trim and extend tools.✂️
Edit Lengths & Angles Manually
Please sign in to leave a comment.