This lesson outlines the basic drawing tools available within the ArcSite mobile app and how to use them to create lines, arcs, shapes, and annotations.
Download the ArcSite Mobile App
Basic Drawing Tools
Available Draw Tools
- Continuous Lines - This allows you to continuously move your finger around the canvas and create straight lines in any direction.
- Continuous Lines & Arcs - This allows you to continuously move your finger around the canvas and create straight lines or arc shapes.
- Line / Arc - This allows you to draw one line or arc at a time.
- Free Hand - Draw freely on the canvas with your finger
- Rectangle - Easily create a square or rectangle
How to add an Opening to a Shape
Adding a Shape to your drawing
Area Fill & Patterns
Check out this short video that quickly demonstrates how to utilize each of the draw options👇
Check out this short video that quickly demonstrates how to utilize Opening & Shapes👇
This video quickly demonstrates how to utilize the Layers, Annotations, Walls and Fill Area tools👇
Basic Tools - Make your First Drawing in 4 Simple Steps
Please sign in to leave a comment.