In this lesson we review how to set up use forms and documents for use in ArcSite.
- Create Forms
- Adding Documents
You can create forms from our user site and use them from any drawing/project, and can join outputs like proposals, estimates/takeoffs as a package.
Steps or key points:
Manage Form Templates from the ArcSite User Site
From the ArcSite user site, you can create form templates that will be accessible from the app automatically.
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/forms and login if requested
- Or from the User Site home page, tap on the email in top right corner of screen
- Choose Advanced Settings option
- Tap Form Templates option on the left
- From the subsequent screen you can either create a new form template or edit an existing form
Create New Form Template
Edit Options on the Create Form Template button on https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/forms.
- Name your form by tapping on Rename option
- Add a new label by tapping on left side of added form elements.
- the options are Move field up, Move field down, Edit Label, Delete Field
- Tapping a plus sign will add the associated blank field type to the bottom of the form
- Cancel form creation AND Save Form
Edit an Existing Form Template
In much the same way as you create a new form template (described above), you can also tap on an existing form to edit and change.
Access Form Template from within App
Once a form template has been created, it will be immediately available from the app.
To access a form from the app:
- From within a drawing tap the left most icon on the top right corner row of icons
- Tap on the New Form icon on subsequent dialog
- Choose desired form from list of available (Note below there is only the one – Checklist)
Export Completed Forms
The drawing for which a Form has been filled put must be upload to the ArcSite Cloud Account first and then can be downloaded from there.
- Upload the drawing to the ArcSite cloud by tapping on the Upload icon as is shown above
- Access your ArcSite cloud account here – https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/projects
- Select the Project
- Select the Drawing
- Select the Forms Tab
- Specify Export type and finalize
- Alternately you can Download all of the Drawing Parts together at once by Clicking on Download Drawing button
Please sign in to leave a comment.