This article guide you through the process of creating products with the product import template.
- Understand the product template column values.
- Organize your products with the ArcSite template in the products tab.
Steps to create a project import template
- Navigate to products in your ArcSite admin at here.
- Select the import & export button and select import from excel. and download the template
- Complete using the video and article below.
- Then click import excel.
- Now you can check for errors using the ArcSite guide here.
Have a lot of products? Using our spreadsheet import allows you to bulk create (or update) products within ArcSite.
|Column A: Category||Assign a product category. For example: Vinyl - Railing.|
|Column B:Product Name||Assign a product name. For example: Waterfall "B" Sweep Rail.|
|Column C: Description (Optional)||Optional. Additional information. Clients can also see this category. Use this category when you would like to create a list under the product line item in your client proposal.|
|Column D: Unit||
This column controls how products are measured by ArcSite.
|Column E: Unit Cost||
This column controls how products are priced, corresponding to the unit chosen in column D.
|Column F: SKU (Optional)||Optional. Place your SKU information here if used.|
|Column G: Visual Type||
|Column H: Tax exempt.||Y for no tax, blank for tax.|
Please see our product import template video below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.