Zapier lets you connect ArcSite to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps that can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between ArcSites that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
- Create an ArcSite project by specifying the project name, user information, and sales rep information.
- Get notified when a drawing is uploaded from ArcSite App, then attach the Drawing PDF or PNG to the other application.
- Generate a Proposal PDF of a drawing and attach it to the other application.
To find out if a web service or app is available for a Zap with ArcSite, see the Zapier page here.
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in and connect ArcSite to Zapier.
Connecting ArcSite to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "ArcSite"
- Use your API token to connect your ArcSite account to Zapier. You can generate ArcSite API tokens here.
Creating Your First Zap
A Zap is an automated workflow that tells your apps to follow this simple command: "When this happens (trigger), do that (action(s)."
Every Zap has a trigger and one or more actions. A trigger is an event that starts a Zap, and an action is what your Zap does for you. When a Zap runs, each action it completes counts as one task.
The following ArcSite triggers are available:
As well as the following action(s):
You can start by using a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup. For more on getting started with Zaps see the Zapier support page here. For more on trouble shooting your Zaps check out the page here.
Trouble shooting on the Zapier page is your first step if something is not working as expected. Additionally, it will help you know if you need to contact a CRM like Salesforce, or create a ticket with ArcSite for more help with a trigger or action. To reach ArcSite support please find this page.