ArcSite + Improvit 360 Integration
Connect your ArcSite and Improvit 360 environments to have seamless flows of information that can be used in customer relationship management, invoicing, and much more. Linking your Improvit 360 Environment with your ArcSite account can eliminate double-entry and can speed your sales process up significantly. ArcSite + Improvit 360 can fully optimize your sales process and can allow you to fully integrate ArcSite into your workflow.
How it Works:
Features & Benefits
- Integrate ArcSite within your Improvit 360 environment.
- Create projects in ArcSite directly from the Appointment in Improvit 360 - complete with pre-loaded customer information.
- Push Sales Proposals, Takeoff Reports, and Diagrams back from ArcSite into Improvit 360 Appointments.
- Eliminate double-entry - creating projects from Improvit 360 allows you to pre-populate the customer information in ArcSite based on the info already stored in Improvit 360.
- Automatically assign to a Sales Consultants account so it is available when accessed in ArcSite.
- Eliminate manual processes - automatically create projects in Improvit 360, create your drawings/proposals, and automatically push Proposals, Takeoff Reports, and diagrams right back to Improvit 360. No manual processes needed.
- Use data gathered in ArcSite to manage sales opportunities, and leverage ArcSite + Improvit 360 to fully optimize your sales process.
Related API Document