ArcSite + Salesforce Integration
Connect your ArcSite and Salesforce Environments to have seamless flows of information that can be used in customer relationship management, invoicing, inventory management, and much more. Linking your Salesforce Environment with your ArcSite account can eliminate double-entry and can speed your sales process up significantly. ArcSite + Salesforce can fully optimize your sales process and can allow you to fully integrate ArcSite into your workflow.
How it Works:
Features & Benefits
- Integrate ArcSite within your Salesforce Environment.
- Create projects in ArcSite directly from the sales opportunity in Salesforce - complete with pre-loaded customer information.
- Push Sales Proposals, Takeoff Reports, site diagrams and product details back from ArcSite into Salesforce Opportunities.
- Eliminate double-entry - creating projects from Salesforce allows you to pre-populate the customer information in ArcSite based on the info already stored in Salesforce.
- Automatically assign to a Sales Consultants account so it is available when accessed in ArcSite.
- Eliminate manual processes - automatically create projects in ArcSite, create your drawings/proposals, and automatically push Proposals, Takeoff Reports, site diagrams, and product data right back to ArcSite. No manual processes needed.
- Use data gathered in ArcSite to manage sales opportunities, manage inventory based on product details, and leverage ArcSite + Salesforce to fully optimize your sales process.
Related API Document