Shown in Video:
Once drawn, an object can be selected and edited in a number of different ways.
Select a single object/line - Tap to select and the now active object will be surrounded by a number of orange colored control icons.
- Manually change the size by pressing and dragging on an orange endpoints
- Move an object to a new location by pressing and dragging the Move icon (Centered on the active object)
- Rotate an object by pressing and dragging the Rotate icon (To the Right of the active object)
- Make a mirrored copy by pressing and dragging the Mirror icon (Left of the active object)
- Make a duplicate copy by pressing and dragging the Duplicate icon (Below the active object)
Select multiple objects at once - Use the Select tool by tapping on the top icon on the right-hand toolbar. All of the same control options are available for multiple objects at once.