We often hear about getting newer or updated PDF plans and the desire to replace existing ones without changing the work you have done on top of it.
- This task needs to be done from the ArcSite user site (read about the ArcSite user site).
- It is much easier to accomplish this task from a desktop or other device which exposes the file system.
- Navigate to the user site at https://user.arcsiteapp.com
- If requested, log in with your registered ArcSite credentials
- You will be presented with a list of existing projects
- Select a project
- You will then be presented with all of the drawings/plans within the project
- On each one, you will see an Update PDF option, select it
- Navigate to your new PDF and select
- Finish upload process and you are done
Article is closed for comments.