Use the Multiple Section tools to more easily and quickly select a series of objects all at once.
You can select objects in one of three ways:
- Single select – Tap on an object. Tap another object to continue making a cumulative set of selected objects
- Multiple select option – Box Select (rectangular)
- Multiple select option – Free Select (freeform)
To change the selection mode:
- Press and hold the Select icon (top icon on toolbar)
- Sub options will appear
- The previously used mode will already be selected by default
- Select desired mode
The direction you select items changes what gets selected for the Box Select option
- Select left to right – your select path must cover the entire object in order for it to be included in the overall selection
- Select from right to left – you only need to select anywhere on an object for it to be included in the selection
Add or remove individual objects to a selection – Once a selection has been made, you can simply tap on individual objects to add or remove them from the overall selection.
Article is closed for comments.