Using ArcSite for As-Builts or Redlines
You want to have a flexible toolset to ensure you capture every detail needed for your As-built. ArcSite can be used throughout construction to track these changes and/or at the end to create the end record drawing.
(Click each step to see more detailed information of that specific feature)
- Open up your existing PDF and scale it by defining one known distance
- Markup with Text or the cloud
- Add Shapes for quick visuals and to show the location and type of items found
- Add Measurements (one at a time or in bulk)
- Adding marked up site photos will allow you to always “remember” this project
- Use forms to collect overall site information
- Get your work out of the app (and into the next app or person's hands) by uploading to the ArcSite cloud account and or exporting directly out of the app.
Article is closed for comments.