Using ArcSite for As-Builts or Redlines
You want to have a flexible toolset to ensure you capture every detail needed for your As-built. ArcSite can be used throughout construction to track these changes and/or at the end to create the end record drawing.
(Click each step to see more detailed information of that specific feature)
- Open up your existing PDF and scale it by defining one known distance
- Markup with Text or the cloud
- Add Shapes for quick visuals and to show the location and type of items found
- Add Measurements (one at a time or in bulk)
- Adding marked up site photos will allow you to always “remember” this project
- Use forms to collect overall site information
- Get your work out of the app (and into the next app or person's hands) by uploading to the ArcSite cloud account and or exporting directly out of the app.