Passwords can be reset at an individual account level or at a company level.
Reset Your Own Password
If you have forgotten your ArcSite password or want to change it, you can do so either in the app or through the web portal.
Reset the password from the app itself:
When logged out, by default you will be presented with the “Sign Up” screen
- Tap on the Forgot Password option on the login screen
From the ArcSite Cloud Account site:
If you have forgotten your password:
- Navigate to https://user.arcsiteapp.com
- On the login screen click on the "Forgot Password" link
- Provide email and click Recover
If you know your password but want to change it:
- Go to your My account screen on the ArcSite User Site
- Choose the Reset Password link on the right side of the page
Reset Passwords at a Company Level
If you have Admin privileges, you can log into the Accounts page on the ArcSite User Site on the User to reset passwords for any of the individual accounts associated with the company.