Each drawing in ArcSite can be managed similarly to how Projects can be managed. You can rename, duplicate, and delete each drawing. Additionally, you can access many of the same details in the Drawing Details menu.
Drawing Details Pane (Rename, Duplicate, Delete)
You can view drawing details by tapping the Details icon shown to the bottom right corner of the drawing thumbnail
Within the details pane itself you can:
- Rename Drawing
- Duplicate Drawing
- View Versions
- Who is Owner
- Last Modified Date
- Add Tags
- See who has access
- Delete Drawing (If owner on the drawing)
- Delete from the device – this will only delete the iPad version of the drawing, leaving the cloud version intact
- Delete from Cloud – this will completely delete drawing. It will no longer be available at all for anyone.
Duplicating or Deleting Drawings
There are two ways to delete and copy/duplicate drawings.
- One at a time
- Multiple drawings at once
One at a time
Individual drawings are deleted or copied/duplicated from within a project on the Drawings screen.
Tap the details icon for the drawing you want
- Near the top of the Drawing Details pane, tap the Duplicate icon
- Select which project you want the duplicate to reside
- Then tap the Duplicate button to finish
- At the bottom center of the Drawing Details pane, tap the Delete icon (Red trash can)
- Choose your desired delete option
- Confirm Action by tapping Delete on the pop up
Multiple drawings at once
In order to delete or copy a project, you need to be in the “Manage” mode.
- Tap on the Select link at the top right on the project’s screen
- Select one or more drawings
- Tap either the Copy or Delete icons that will have appeared at the top left corner
- If copying/duplicating, choose which project you wish to copy to
- If deleting, acknowledge your choice
- Select Done link to exit the Manage mode