There are a few ways to customize the ArcSite proposal to display info specific to your company. First, we can display your company info and logo on the proposal, and secondly, you can use the Proposal to attach company-specific documents, questions, or form fields to build out a full-fledged customer-facing document.
Specify Your Company Information
Note – This task requires the active account to be set up as a Company Admin. Contact ArcSite Support for help.
- Log into the ArcSite User Site to the Manage Companies Accounts screen
- Sign in with your ArcSite account credentials if requested
- There are options for Company Name, Main Office, Branch Offices, and logo.
Adding Documents and Questions to the Proposal
- You have additional questions that you can be answered on site
- You have standard documents that you want to be automatically or optionally added
This additional data will be added to the Proposal itself.
Creating Additional Data information
- Log in, using an Administrator account, to the Additional Data Fields screen on the ArcSite User Site
- Click the Add Data Field button
- Provide a label for the option that will appear in the app
- Choose the type of input that will be used
- Click Save
Added directly after the customer and pricing section of the proposal
- Section – Will display as a header-section on the Proposal. Useful if you want to group together a series of related form questions
- Single line text – Will display an editable single-line text entry field
- Paragraph text – Will display an editable paragraph entry field
- Switch (Yes/No) – Good for yes-no type questions
- Dropdown list – Will display a set list of pre-defined answers, users can select one option
- Date – Ability to choose a date
Added after the diagram section of the proposal
- File Attachment (Select in-app) – Displays optional documents that user can choose to display (added to the end of the proposal)
- File Attachment – Documents add here will always be added to the end of a proposal
Using the Additional Data feature in the app
- Within a drawing, tap on the first icon on the top right toolbar
- Tap on Takeoff & Estimate
- Tap on the Additional Data tab