By using Products while you create your site drawing, you can collect quantity and pricing info automatically.
Once collected, ArcSite automatically adds the visual diagram and the collected pricing information directly into a customer proposal, that can be emailed, printed, etc. right from the app from anywhere.
Making Proposals in the Field:
- All the sales folks can use those same products on every site visit
- They can view the estimate summary as they go
- Then one tap to export (PDF or Excel)
- Choose any method (Print, email, text, etc) to get the Proposal out of ArcSite and into your client's hands
Finalizing and Exporting Proposals
Once a diagram has been completed, the salesperson/estimator can begin to add various pricing options, adjusting pricing, and finalizing the proposal to represent the desired bid. From there, you can export the proposal document and send it off to your customer, all within the application.
Once you have finished the diagram for your client proposal, you can then go to the Summary screen to finalize and export.
Below the individual tasks performed in the above overview video:
- Adding a Legend
- Adding non-visual products
- Adding custom prices
- Adjusting prices
- Adding additional documents and data
- Defining deposit amounts and payment options
- Exporting the Proposal