Embedded Location-Based Site Photos
Insert photos into plans at the exact location where they were taken.
- Tap the Camera icon on the lower right-hand side of the canvas
- Tap the location on the canvas where you want to place the image
- Take a photo or choose from an existing one from your library
Once the image has been added you can:
- Delete photo(s)
- Add additional photos
- Adjust the placement and direction of the icon on the canvas
You can show a photo in the background of your drawing from either a newly taken photo or picked from your photo library.
- Tap on the Photo icon in the top right corner
- Choose to take a photo or select one from your Photo Library
Selecting Images on Screen
Selecting an on-screen image that requires that you tap right along its edge.
This video shows two ways to make this process easy.