To adjust how the drawing and app behaves, you can access the Settings Panel in the top right corner of the app.
Settings for Common Tasks or “Issues”
- Choosing a unit (Metric / Imperial) – Choose the top option – Units and Precision
- Choosing the level of precision (1′ vs. 1′ 1″ ... down to 1/64″ ) – Choose Units and Precision
- Changing how objects snap to each other
- Object Snap – This top level option turns on and off all of the individual snap options at once
- Object Snap Settings – lets you choose from all of the individual snap options. Note if you are going to be drawing from the blank canvas, suggestion is to toggle on the Grid option.
- Changing the Grid – The optional grid makes manual drawing easier. The grid options include:
- Showing or hiding
- Choosing a grid cell size
- Whether objects will snap to the grid.
- Lines / Walls are changing in unexpected ways after changing another line/wall
- Turning off the Smart Dimension option will stop the app from automatically changing “related” lines.
Article is closed for comments.