Copy an object rather than re-create it or re-select it from a list.
Copying an object in ArcSite is a single action behavior that works well with a touch environment. However it may not be immediately apparent how to accomplish.
To create a copy:
- Select one or more objects on the canvas
- Press, hold and drag the Copy icon
- Lift finger/ stylus to create a copy of the object in place
To change the distance define during the copy process:
- Tap the displayed "Green: dimension after duplication
- Enter in the desired length on the number pad
Article is closed for comments.