Using The ArcSite User Site (a browser-based, password-protected website) allows you to perform a series of tasks unrelated to the field work done through the iPad app.
Those workflows include, but are not limited to:
- Creating new projects for the field person
- You can create the projects ahead of time
- Enter in client details so the field person does not need to
- Upload existing PDFs so they are available for the person in the field
- Getting the work from the field to do your next step
- Download any or all of the various outputs (Proposals, Takeoff Schedules, Diagrams, Forms, and photos)
- Creating links for sharing data with others
- Going back into existing projects to get details for the client/boss/salesperson/crew/vendor/etc.
- Understanding and managing the field folks usage
- Manage users and their access levels
- Run usage reports
Article is closed for comments.